DKSC ANNUAL PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- US Soccer Federation (USSF) Licensed & High School experienced Coaching
- 2-3 Trainings per week (Fall & Spring) full field, or no more then two teams on field
- OCL, OCPL, OSS, PBL NPL League (Fall & Spring)
- 2-3 Tournaments per season depending on the team (Fall & Spring)
- US Youth Soccer & US Club Soccer Fees
- Referee Fees
- Fields set up and maintenance (Paint, Goals, Nets, Flags, and Labor)
- Club & Team Administration
- Winter Training
- Dedicated Goal Keeper Training
Teams will have the ability to join weekly winter Futsal training at an additional cost. Teams may add additional Leagues and/or Tournaments for additional fees.
- The uniform package will consist of 2 jerseys, 1 pair of shorts, 2 pairs of socks and a training tee. All Adidas gear.
- Cost is approximately $125 and Uniforms are switched out every two years.
- Families will be asked to attend a uniform sizing and ordering session after making a team.
- Orders will be made online by the parent, you will be able to pay for your gear and order extra gear as needed.
- U8 Academy Uniform jerseys are included in their registration price. U8 Academy players must also purchase the shorts, 2 pairs of socks, and a training tee.
- A commitment fee of $250 none refundable collected at time of roster invite acceptance. U8 Academy commitment fee is set at $100
- Payment Plan Schedule after commitment fee (July, August, September, and October, November, Jan, Feb)
- *NO REFUND policy (injury/medical exceptions)
Note: The online payment platform applies a processing fee for credit card payments. DKSC does not receive any portion of these transaction fees.
23/24 YEARLY FEES Broken down into Payments.
Acceptance is none refundable
DKSC soccer is a one year commitment. We do not hold tryouts for pre-set teams mid year, so you are committing to playing and paying for the full year. If a parent/guardian registers a child to play DKSC soccer there will not be a refund to player fees.
As a non-profit organization, our yearly budget is forecast for a year; based on individual registrations and commitments when a player joins. We follow the standard of club soccer across the country in not offering refunds (except in extreme circumstances - to be decided upon by our Board of Directors).