Deb Booher, Club Administrator
Deb Booher and her family joined the Delaware Knights over a decade ago and she has been continuously serving as Club Administrator since 2017.
US Soccer Certifications: She holds a 9v9 and an 11v11 coaching license, as well as a Director of Coaching Diploma.
Soccer Philosophy & Favorite Quote: "Do what you love. If you love something, you aren’t going to care about the sacrifices you’re making to do whatever it is.” ~Kelly O’Hara
Tim Windhof, Technical Director
Tim Windhof - like all DKSC coaches – brings extensive player and coach experience to the table. Growing up in Cologne, Germany, he played for various top German youth departments, including Fortuna Koln, one of the most successful youth departments in Germany (program has produced numerous top pro- players including former German internationals). Over the 15+ year course if Tim's career as a player he played in various competitive German leagues (from 6 years old to 25 years old) and played cups in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Belgium, and England.
Top Clubs competed against internationally: Nottingham Forrest, Derby County, Club Brugge, Feyenoord Rotterdam.
Top Clubs competed against nationally: Borussia Dortmund, Schalke 04, Bayer Leverkusen, 1. FC Koln, Viktoria Koln, and Rot Weiss Essen.
Personal Best: 56 League and Cup Goals in one season.
German Soccer Coach Education: Trainr – Academy, German Certified “Fussballtrainer”
US Soccer Coach Education: Grassroots 11v11, 9v9, 7 v7, 4v4 on-site and online Coaching Licenses
United Soccer Coaches: Level 1 Goalkeeping License (Level 2 and 3: Summer 2023).
FC Barcelona Innovation Hub: Professional Diploma in Strength and Conditioning for Football (expected: Fall 2023)
Columbus Crew: Youth Soccer Coach Apprenticeship Program, 05/2023
Knights Teams Currently Coached: U12 Girls
Soccer Philosophy & Favorite Quote: “Soccer is simple. You just need to have the right mentality, fight in every game, in every practice, and for every ball.” Hristo Stoichkov, former Bulgarian International, World Cup Golden Boot and and Ballon D’Or Winner.
Anne Bryan, Director U8 - U10
Coach Anne – like all DKSC coaches – brings extensive player and coach experience to the table. Coach Anne not only brings soccer knowledge, but also patience, life skills, and “vocab word of the day” to add to the FUN of this great game! Anne played competitively for 20+ years and is currently in her 17th year of coaching.
- Growing up in Westerville, Ohio, she played competitively for Cosmos Club, and Westerville South High School
- University of Mount Union:
- 4-year starter
- 4-year varsity letter earner
- 1-year Ohio Athletic Conference Division Champion
- High School Captain Senior Year
- Ohio Capital Conference Honorable Mention Senior Year
- Portage Soccer Classic Champion
- US Soccer Certifications: US Soccer E License and US Soccer Grassroots Pathway
- Tournament wins include The Early Bird, Bowling Green Spring and Fall Challenges, Dutch Lions Cup, Party on the Pitch finalist, and multiple MOSSL Division Champions.
- Former players have gone on to play Division III collegiate soccer.
- Knights Teams Currently Coached: U8 Boys Academy
Soccer Philosophy & Favorite Quote: “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” - Pele
Ian Fraser, Director U11 - U19
Coach Ian - like all DKSC coaches – brings extensive player and coach experience to the table. Ian grew up playing and learning the game in Delaware on teams coached by his father (coach of Rutherford B Hayes’ first 4 conference championship teams) and Ohio Wesleyan’s Dr. Jay Martin, the NCAA all-time winningest soccer coach. Ian is currently in his 6th year as a coach for the Delaware Knights program.
- Growing up in Delaware, Ohio, he played competitively for the Delaware Bishops youth team and Rutherford B Hayes High School.
- Columbus Premier Soccer League: After finishing high school, Ian focused on his educational studies at The Ohio State University but continued to play soccer via Central Ohio’s top amateur league, a league boasting current/former collegiate players as well as former professionals. Ian played in the league for a decade and also acted as manager/coach for his team for the last 8 years of involvement.
- Personal Best Player:
- High School Captain
- Central Ohio Senior All Star Game
- Dane Yoder Memorial Cup Champion x2 (CPSL)
- Personal Best Coach:
- COPL League Winner
- COPL Tournament Champion
- Club Ohio Fall Kickoff Champion
- Gahanna Spring Open Champion
- Sidney Mayfest Champion
- Adam Schuster Memorial Champion
- Soccer First Indoor League Champion
- Warrior Fall Classic Runner-Up
- Bowling Green Spring Invitational Runner-Up
- Hopewell Cup Runner-Up
- COPL League Runner-Up
- US Soccer Certifications: US Soccer Grassroots Pathway (7v7, 9v9, 11v11)
- Knights Teams Currently Coached: 2012 Boys
Soccer Philosophy & Favorite Quote: Ian values individual player development starting with sound fundamentals as the foundation and teams who operate in a structured and organized environment. "Playing football is very simple, but playing simple football is the hardest thing there is.” - Johann Cruyff